Friday 29 September 2017

Thursday Beach Day

We finished all of our school work by early afternoon and decided to take a trip to the beach.  It was one of those rare days of sunshine and blue skies, a real autumn treat.















My health has nose dived again and I am really struggling on all corners.  I suppose that is one good thing about writing a blog, all we ever tend to show is the "highlight reel!"  These pictures portray a sunny day at the beach and for one fleeting moment all is right with the world :-)

10 comments:

elli said...

We've had our struggles here too you have all my sympathies and prayers! ... what a beautiful day for the beach! And a real blessing to be able to go :-)

Sandra Ann said...

Yes it was! Just being in the sunshine and looking at all that beautiful blue was a balm for a weary body and soul xx

Eva said...

It does look like a wonderful day! I wish we had the coast close by, but we do live in the middle of the mountains . . .

I hope that your health will return!

Sarah said...

You all look really happy in that moment (I have that same top from Sainsburys, it looks great on you). Sorry to hear your health is worse again. xx

dorinalouise said...

I send you lots of love, San, and am so glad you made a beach day. They are always so special xoxo

Sandra Ann said...

Thanks for the good wishes and this week's email re time, it is much appreciated x

Sandra Ann said...

Good old Sainsburys!! I do not like clothes shopping and wear the same things until they are worn through :-)

Sandra Ann said...

Yep, we love blue sky beach days :-) xoxox

Kezzie said...

Sending you much love and hugs! I am glad you had a sunny pretty day amidst the nose dive of health. You and your family have such lovely smiles! I love beautiful smiles like these!x

Eva said...

You are very welcome, I just sent you another e-mail for next week.